Event Volunteer Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
We've had a long year, a lot of challenges, a lot of support, a lot of hardships, a lot of growth and successes. The end of the year (EOY) cup was created to celebrate our identity, our differences, our challenges and most importantly to end the year 2021 with GRATITUDE. RCTV is a huge advocate for mental health and personal development. We believe that the best way to improve oneself every year is by reflecting on the current year with gratitude. Life is a celebration so let's come together one more time with gratitude and celebrate what a year 2021 has been!
“When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” - Kristin Armstrong Cup Information:
- This cup has male and female tournaments.
- This is a 7 a side Competition
- This is a community and family-orientated event, so we are planning to include family activities.
- The winner of the cup will receive Prize (TBA)
- Who can participate? anyone
Become A vonlunteer
As a volunteer you must:
- Abide by the rules set by the event organiser
- be able to attend the event of the specified event date
- Respect all event organiners and sponsors
- provide clarity in terms of your schedule availabity to best plan the event